Special Recent Posts
REVIEW: Intimate, thoughtfully restored riad, in a hard-to-beat central medina location: Riad Al Bushra, Marrakech<<Back to Recommended Stays By Ching Lee There are so many reasons why Marrakech is the [...]By Ching Lee / Paul Bojen Your Holiday Planner was delighted to help Paul Bojen’s family of five[...]As the second largest island in the western Mediterranean, Sardinia has over 1800km of coastline, an[...]Read any guide book or travel article about Sardinia and the advice is to avoid August as a mont[...]
REVIEW: Contemporary, family friendly, country cottages near Jurassic Coast : Mazzard Farm Holiday Cottages, East Devon, UKBy Mitzie Wilson I wanted to find somewhere special to celebrate my parents' 60th wedding anniver[...]
Terms & Conditions
The Your Holiday Planner Service (“Service”) is a service owned and operated by Your Holiday Planner, (“we” “us” and “our”) whereby our specialists conduct searches of printed and electronic information resources relevant to the holiday research instruction from you. “You” and “your” shall mean you, whether an individual, individuals or an organisation, using the Service.
By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), These Terms and Conditions expressly incorporate by reference and include our General Conditions of Business and our terms and conditions governing Website Usage.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check this page periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted the changes.
1. Use of Service
1.1 We will provide a free of charge initial consultation at your place of business, provided it is within a 25-mile radius of our principle place of business. Where your place of business is further than 25 miles, we will provide a free of charge initial consultation by telephone and email. We will travel further than 25 miles under negotiation.
1.2 You will receive written confirmation of your requirements as discussed in the initial consultation and a quotation for the Service. Your instruction to proceed is deemed to have been given when you send us the Service Order Confirmation and when the 50% advance payment has been received.
1.3 We will provide at least 2 itineraries from the initial research and will present these to you in writing, normally by email.
1.4 We will take your instruction for final research following the discussion over the initial itineraries. In the event that additional itinerary options are required, we will provide a written estimate for this additional research work and the same Terms and Conditions will apply.
1.5 The scope of the Service is limited to conducting the search and the provision of recommendations and booking contact information. It is your responsibility to make your holiday booking and ensuring all documents related to your travel, including passports and visas, are up-to-date.
1.6 We will ensure that availability and review checks are made before you receive your recommendations. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of any recommendations made at the time you make your booking.
1.7 We reserve the right to refuse an instruction for any reason.
2.1 You may cancel a search instruction in writing, either by email, fax or post. Such cancellation will be acknowledged by us.
2.2 If you cancel a search after a written instruction has been received, you will be charged for all work carried out up to the point of cancellation.
3.1 50% of the total fee payable, as quoted and agreed in the written confirmation, shall be payable on confirmation of the order. The remaining 50% shall be known as the “balance”.
3.2 The balance of the total fee shall be payable upon presentation of the initial itineraries.
3.3 Payment can be made either by electronic transfer direct into our UK bank account (details on request) or by personal cheque (please allow time for the cheque to clear).
4.1 We shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage of any nature whatever (whether direct or indirect) resulting from the provision of the Service or your reliance upon the information and suggestions provided by us hereunder and the resulting supply of goods and services to you by any third party.
4.2 We shall use all of our reasonable endeavours to provide the Service using reasonable care and skill and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with your requests and instructions. However, any resultant booking is made by you and we do not give any warranty, guarantee, representation or other terms as to the quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the goods or services supplied by any third party. You shall be responsible for entering into any contract with any third party for the supply of services or sale of goods and shall be required to seek compensation for any loss or damage suffered from such third party direct.
5.1 We value your privacy and will not share your information with any other company for marketing or any other purpose.
6. Website Usage
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
7. Governing Law and Venue
7.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the English courts.